Thursday, July 2, 2009

Away We Go


I didn't recognize most of the people in this film when I saw the previews. That alone intrigued me enough to want to see it. I am always leary when a film has a bunch of big names, somehow it never seems to work out right.


What I didn't know (because I guess I don't watch the right tv shows) is that both of the main characters are played by Television Stars. John Krasinski from The Office and Maya Rudolph from Saturday Night Live.


The story of two 30 somethings trying to find their way in the world when they become pregnant. Dropping in on old friends and family members in different cities to see if any of them "fit".


Allison Janney has a small role and for me it isn't small enough. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way and seeing her in a preview almost was enough to make me not see the movie.


All in all it is a good indie film, it has a good share of laughter and enough sappy to keep it from being classified as a comedy alone.


Three Diet Cokes

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am commenting again!! Sorry...but I want to see this movie too!! I don't know if I'm going to pay to go the theater but I will probably rent it when it comes out! Thanks for saving me money!

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=9278e5fdce5be2a75ae2216c93b6a1b1